I'm also happy to report she's got great teeth and no cavities. The dentist said she could even start loosing her baby teeth. Apparently girls can start loosing them as early as 4 years old. In fact, one tooth on the bottom is ever so slightly "loose." So, now Emma walks around telling everyone she's got a loose tooth.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Teeth Cleaning...
On Thursday Emma had her teeth cleaned for the first time! She had been to the dentist last year, but it was just a "Happy Visit." I had to do some coaxing to get her to sit back, but the hygienist was really good with her and Emma did great. She got a whole bag of fun stuff and then got to pick something out of the treasure box.
I'm also happy to report she's got great teeth and no cavities. The dentist said she could even start loosing her baby teeth. Apparently girls can start loosing them as early as 4 years old. In fact, one tooth on the bottom is ever so slightly "loose." So, now Emma walks around telling everyone she's got a loose tooth.
They give the kids sunglasses to wear so the big, bright light doesn't blind them so much. Now how thoughtful is that.
I'm also happy to report she's got great teeth and no cavities. The dentist said she could even start loosing her baby teeth. Apparently girls can start loosing them as early as 4 years old. In fact, one tooth on the bottom is ever so slightly "loose." So, now Emma walks around telling everyone she's got a loose tooth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are such a great mom taking photos of the event. Connor and Emily had their appt. this week, and I didn't take photos....
Glad she has no cavities!!
Post a Comment