On Saturday we went with our friends to A Walk Through Bethlehem, put on by a local church. It was a really fun time to see the kids playing and learning what it was "like" back in the days when Jesus was born. Although the sun was shining, it was about 52 degrees outside!


They made snow for the kids to play in, and this was the first time Emma was in snow, so she was trying to make a snow angel.

Barry with Emma and our friends.

Emma's showing us her snowball! Watch out!!

Mr. Brian with the kids learning how they make butter?? I can't remember.

Emma going for a donkey ride.

They LOVED the camel ride. I was so proud of Emma for doing this. The camel is so high up and we did not ride with her, I thought she might back out. Yeah! Look at that smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment