CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Here I Am!...

Since we got back from CA, for Christmas, it's been pretty busy here. Emma went back to school, a week later ended up with Strep Throat, I held my first Cookie Lee Jewelry Open House, Barry went to Tennessee and Arizona, I started playing tennis and my sister came to visit. So, now that things have settled, I'm getting back to blogging.

The pics are my from my Open House last weekend. I started selling Cookie Lee Jewelry and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I just the love the jewelry! It's pretty "hot" in CA, but it's just making it's way to the TX area, so this is a great opportunity to tap into the market. I have a link posted, to the left, that will take you to my website and you can view the catalog online.

No comments: