How can you not. We're working on Barry and I think he's breaking a little. Our friends have a Shih Tzu, named Maggie, and Emma has done tremendously well with her. So, this is all I hear about these days. "When can I get my dog?"
How can you not. We're working on Barry and I think he's breaking a little. Our friends have a Shih Tzu, named Maggie, and Emma has done tremendously well with her. So, this is all I hear about these days. "When can I get my dog?"
4 comments:
dogs pee, poop, chew & dig.
your father
i think you should get one!!! and i like the name lola.
j
Oh Debbie....how can you not want one of those!!! Ohhh, if I show Luke this picture it is all over! He has been asking...no begging...for a dog of his own. He wants to name his dog "Hunter"... somehow I think this cutie pie puppy doesn't quite fit the "Hunter" image but is just about the cuuuutest puppy I have ever seen!!!!
I just showed Luke this picture...and he said if it was his he would call it "Fluffs". :)
Post a Comment