Here's what we did today - (sorry for the sideways picture, I did rotate it but it did not want to uploaded properly).

My Daily/Weekly Chore chart from Motivated Moms. You can Google it for the website, I'm to tired to post the link; it's 12:20 a.m. do you think I should be in bed right now? I started this chore chart in March and after some trial and error, making it work for me and my schedule, it's now going pretty well. I just cross things out that either don't apply to me or I do it on a different day then what they have. It has really helped me keep the house clean and still feel like I can "play" during the week and have some "me" time.


I keep my list on a pretty clip board I purchased from Etsey. It goes with the kitchen and I just love it.
I had spray painted this (or I should say, Barry did), a few weeks ago, but I felt like it needed a little color. So, today that's what I did. After that was done, I did this:



1 comment:
Very nice Debbie. I love your clip board.
Mom
Post a Comment