CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What Went Down in February...

Emma's school had a Hoe Down in honor of the Rodeo and Livestock show starting. They practiced for weeks on their singing and dancing. Evan was Emma's partner and I'm told by Evan's mom Emma did great. She had a very strong desire to NOT do the Hoe Down and was very anxious about it. Thus, she asked that I not be there and so I respected that desire of hers.

Emma had been invited to a birthday party that took place at an equestrian center, which happened to be the same place we went to last year, for another party. Only this time Emma was excited to ride the horse and had no hesitation.


Barry turned 40! We surprised him by having his brother Dave fly in from California. Barry had no idea he was coming, so it was a true surprise for him. He really enjoyed having him around for a couple of days.

Barry opening up his birthday present. Emma got him a new shirt!

No comments: