CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Visitors...

I was very excited to have my aunt and uncle from Washington here for several days. We had such a wonderful time with them. On Saturday (6/21) we went to the Downtown Aquarium. We were only there for about two hours, but it was the perfect amount of time.

Here are the two tigers watching everyone watch them.
This was the highlight..the train ride. It went all the way around the park and stopped in the shark tunnel. You literally have shark swimming over your head while sitting in the train and listening to the guide talk about the different types of shark they have. It's pretty cool. "Sorry Emma, you got lost behind Mommy's purse."
One of the fish aquariums. I think Nemo and Dorey were in there...
Barry with Aunt Marlene
If I remember correctly, I think this was a catfish????
Emma in her scuba tank
Barry in his tank

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,

It's a Lionfish!!!

Also, have you read the sign behind Barry and his Aunt??? Poor Octopi

We look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow!!!

Brian