I was thinking about some of the things I miss about California, the obvious of course, is my family and friends, however there is something else I had not even thought about.
Since the weather in Texas is typically hot and humid, you usually run the air conditioning 24/7 and rarely open windows, if at all. So, what do I miss?
Being able to open the windows when the temperature finally cools down and you can let the breeze blow through the house and have fresh air circulating through instead of "recycled" air.
For those of you in So Cal experiencing the hot weather, take heart that by evening when the temperature drops some, you can breathe in the fresh air. While your doing that, remember us in Texas- the temperature is now 75 degrees, it's finally cooled off but the a/c is still running.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment