CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A play date and swim lessons...

Yesterday we had a play date with a gal from our Sunday school class. They have two girls, 4 and 2. The best part is they live in Gleannloch, in the section where we were going to buy the first home. All the girls had a great time and Lara and I talked non-stop. We left there and headed home (5 minute drive, yeah!) to have dinner with the rest of the Calvert's. Jerry's family left this morning to fly back to California, it was so fun to have them here and Emma loves playing with Nick and Maddy.

Today, after the thunder and pouring rain moved through, Emma had her first swim lesson of the summer season. We have her enrolled at FINS, and her teacher is Miss Mimi. Emma did so good. We've started her out slow, even though this is her 3 summer of lessons, she really detests putting her face in the water, and with all the changes this year I don't want to overwhelm her. However, I think we'll continue her year round so we don't lose ground. I really want her to have a good experience with swimming and enjoy it.

No comments: