However, in my new home I have this nice tile floor and although it gets swept several times a week, I knew I needed to mop it. So, I found this great new invention. It's called the Shark Steam Mop. I used it on Saturday and it was great! It really did a good job of getting scuffs and such off the floor, and the best thing, is it doesn't leave it wet, just a little warm for about 30 seconds. Barry and I thought it looked so much better afterwards and CLEAN! So, if you need a new way to mop your floors, I highly recommend this product.
Happy Mopping!
3 comments:
I bought the same thing for my wood floors! Love it!
P.S.Your little girl is adorable:)
Thanks for the comment! We're having a ball with her:)
Yeah, the mop works great on wood. It dries really fast so it doesn't leave any spots, only occasional streaks. I can deal with that though.
Going to go out today and try and find it...thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment