CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm Back...

Yes, it's been several weeks since I've blogged but I was on vacation in sunny Southern California. We left on Saturday the 12th and Barry was with us for a week and then had to fly back to Texas on the 21st, while Emma and I remained in CA until August 1st. The great thing was we were able to coordinate our flight home with my brother-in-law and his two boys, which are visiting with us until Saturday. The kids did so well on the plane, all three sat together and it was really sweet to watch them play, share and interact together. There was so much excitement!

We had such a great time in CA (pictures to follow) and now we're having a great time with Dave and the boys...they all get along so well and have been enjoying a slumber party the last few nights. Although, tonight everybody decided to "take a break" and all went to their separate rooms.

We're expecting a BIG storm tonight/tomorrow...there's a hurricane forming in the Gulf, so we've done some minor preparation for the storm to come through. We did have some rain, thunder and lightning early this evening, but not much of anything. The kids have loved standing at the window and watching the weather.

The kids and I made Monkey Munch tonight and then got to enjoy some of it. Yum...

I'll post pictures when I get a chance to take them off the camera...until then....

No comments: