CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Goodbye to the Baxters...

If any of you have read the Baxter family series, by Karen Kingsbury, then you know what I'm talking about. I think there's something like 14 books (total) and Karen just released the last book about the Baxter's. Sigh. I love, let me say it again, LOVED these books and it's with great sadness that I will no longer get to read about this family. I think Karen Kingsbury is a great writer and incorporates the Christian faith into everyday life. My sister is reading the book now and I can't wait until she's done so we can talk about it (I've already finished it).

I have gone out and gotten one of her other books, Waiting for Morning, and I'm loving this one too. So, if you're looking for a great read, check out her website and peruse her book list, I'm sure you'll find one...however, my fist recommendation would be Redemption. Sigh. Just love it.

No comments: