On January 21st Julie was able to fly to Texas for 3 days, without the kiddos, and spend sometime with us. This trip was actually a surprise for her, that Mike and I told her about at Christmas. You see, Julie LOVES Jon and Kate Plus 8 and I had found out that Kate Gosselin, along with Renee Swope and Lysa TerKeurst were coming to speak at a church, literally down the street from me. So, the plan began.
Julie flew on Wednesday and on Thursday was the Girls Night Out with Kate Gosselin. The rest of the time was spent showing Julie around our town. The time went by much to fast! I loved having her here and showing her where we live. Now she can picture it when I say "I'm in the game room", or "picking Emma up from preschool." I love that.
Julie flew on Wednesday and on Thursday was the Girls Night Out with Kate Gosselin. The rest of the time was spent showing Julie around our town. The time went by much to fast! I loved having her here and showing her where we live. Now she can picture it when I say "I'm in the game room", or "picking Emma up from preschool." I love that.
All in all, we had a wonderful time and I can't wait until she can come back again. I love you Julie!
No comments:
Post a Comment