CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2008

A Baby is Born...

My sister delivered their second child on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 and she had a GIRL! I was so excited that she had a little girl, Kellen Rae Lawrence. I'm counting the days when Emma and I get to go back to California and spend nine days with them. Yeah!!

Emma keeps talking about how excited she is to give her new cousin her baby clothes. I know I'll have fun going through them and remembering the days when Emma was that small and use to wear those outfits. How fast it goes.

I'm getting over a sinus infection, which was no fun and really made me fell yucky, but the Z-Pak works great!

Emma's requesting princess cookies, so I'd better go bake them so they'll be ready by the time our pizza gets here...yummy Papa Johns, our favorite.

No comments: