CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Thunderstorms

I was just thinking the other night, while we were having a thunderstorm, that this was our fifth storm since we've been here in Texas; very different than California. However, it's a little fun sitting next to the fire in the fireplace and snuggling down in a blanket. The storms don't seem to last very long, so that helps.

Today we are having Barry's office and the craft room painted. The color in Barry's office turned out great, mine on the other hand - well it's a little to much yellow. So, we will be re-painting at some point. We've been having a good laugh about it. I guess that's what you get when you don't sample the color first.

Tomorrow I hope to get to a Bible Study that I've wanted to attend. I missed last week because Emma was sick, so this week I think we'll make it.

We've been visiting churches and Emma really liked the one we went to on Sunday, Graceview Baptist Church. The lead pastor was not there on Sunday, so we'll go back next week to hear him. There's certainly a lot to chose from out here.

Better run for now. Hugs to all!

No comments: