CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Settling In...

We are in our new home and settling in. I have two rooms left to unpack and then I'll be done. Whew!

Emma started preschool today and she did really good considering her days are longer. She attends M,W,F from 9-2:30. I picked her up a little earlier, but her teachers said she did really well. Yeah! Emma said they did a lot of fun things today.

I think I'm going to join a bible study, 'After the Boxes are Unpacked.' It's based on the book and some churches in the area offer this study for those women who have relocated and adjusting to the changes of moving. In fact, the women's ministry leader I spoke with at the church, use to live in San Bernardino for several years and even new of Mariners. What a blessing to talk with someone from Texas who was familiar with So. Cal.

Well, I'm going to tackle another room. I'll write more later.

No comments: