CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Most Frustrating...

The other day Barry and I went to get our Texas drivers license and cars registered. We went to the Department of Public Service first, for the license. However, we had to get the cars registered first. So, we were off to the local court house to stand in line for an hour and a half and then once we were at the window being helped, it took another 45 minutes! We finally finished that process and two days later went back to the Department of Public Safety and got the drivers license. Whew! I felt like I was giving up my last tangible link to California - my roots. So, now I have Texas plates on my car and a Texas license. Hmmmmm, what's next? Cowboy boots and a hat? The rodeo is in town and it's a big deal here, so I'll get back to you on that.

No comments: