For the past 8 days, Emma and I have been back in California smothering our newest addition to the family with kisses. It was so much fun seeing Kellen and helping my sister out while her husband was away on business. I would get up (most the time) and help my sister during the night with Kellen, if anything to just be a support to her.
Jay and Emma shared a room, and were excited about having a roommate; it took a few nights to settle into a good routine but they both seemed to enjoy the experience.
It was really nice to see my family, brother Dave and the boys, in addition to seeing some of my girlfriends. It felt like a vacation- getting those things I miss that are not in Texas - Coffee Bean! After we left the airport and before we arrived at my sisters house, I had stopped by Coffee Bean and got my favorite drink. Aaahhh... :)
So, now we settle back into our daily routine in Texas and things are going pretty well. Emma is doing great in preschool, she's taking a cheerleading/gymnastics class through The Little Gym and loves it. She did her first back flip yesterday!
I'll post some pictures when I get them downloaded and you can see what life is like in Texas.
Until then...
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment