CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another Day...

not much has been going on this week. Barry was gone to Dallas from Monday through Wednesday, so Emma and I held down the fort. She did really well, with her behavior and attitude, which always makes things run more smoothly.

Emma had her cheer leading today, at the Little Gym, which she has really been enjoying. I have her signed up to continue through the summer and I also have her registered for swim lessons. School gets out next Friday, so I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for the month of June. She will have VBS towards the end, and then two weeks later we go to California for vacation. So what's a Mom to do? I have several weeks the beginning of the month to fill. Hhhmmm, I do have some options, but I'm also trying to keep the cost down, so we'll see what happens.

Until next time, enjoy your evening. Barry and I are going to watch our favorites: CSI and Grey's Anatomy. By the way, the Country Music Awards are on this Sunday, don't miss it :)

No comments: