CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Last Day of Preschool...

Yesterday was Emma's last day of preschool. I can't believe how fast it went. She did really well changing schools in the middle of the year and moving to a new state! We're so proud of her. Her teachers, Mrs. Jean and Mrs. Denise made each of the kids one these books...Next year will be her last year of preschool before starting kindergarten. Wow!

"I like my red backpack!" (Sorry it's sideways, but you get it)

"3 years old? That is so last year. I am 4 now"

"This is on its way to the top of the NY Best Seller list. Or at least my at the top of my fav's list."
"God Bless Texas!"

"My book"

"Did you know this about me?"

"Flying the plane with my friend Jennifer."

No comments: