after visiting many churches in the area, we have decided on a church to attend, Houston Northwest (HNW). We are very excited to have finally chosen a place to plant ourselves. The church is just a few miles from our home, which is really nice because we traveled 18 miles in California to attend Mariners; but we loved it there! We joined a Sunday school class this morning on "parenting". We meet some really nice people who also have preschool age children going through much of the same issues Barry and I are with Emma. We felt very welcomed and encouraged.
Emma is signed up for VBS at HNW, Outrigger Island. This will be the first year she can attend without me having to volunteer! Yeah!! Barry and I will probably volunteer, at some point, in the children's ministry. After having worked at Mariners in the children's' ministry, I know how valuable volunteers are.
Hope all is good with you all...
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment