CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happenings...

Over the last month we've been a little busy:

* Emma had the stomach flu for the first time. Mild case, thankfully.
* Barry's been traveling.
* I had three jewelry shows.
* We had an alarm system installed.
* Been playing tennis. So much fun!
* Emma went to the dentist for a teeth cleaning. Good report.
* Had Spring Break for almost 2 weeks. Glad to be back in school.
* Got two goldfish. Died. Got two more fish. Thriving.
* Went to the Rodeo and Livestock show.
* Prepared for a garage sale with a girlfriend.
* Had a date with Barry. Drove to the country.
* Organized closets. Rearranged furniture. Took advantage of the Elfa sale at Container Store.

So I think that sums up what's been going on in our neck of the woods. I'm going to post pictures of the fish, rodeo, and new living arrangements later tonight. Got to run, have some friends coming over to play.

No comments: