CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

An Adventure into downtown...

Well, today Emma and I ventured into downtown Houston to go to the Galleria. The Galleria is the huge mall that has it all, and then some. If you thought South Coast Plaza was big, you haven't seen nothin' yet.

There are two other malls closer by, but the closest Nordstrom's is at the Galleria and I had to return an item that I've had since January. So, we got in the car and headed out. I was very proud of myself because I only made one wrong turn. I got off the freeway, and called Norma just to confirm that I was headed the wrong direction and needed to turn around.

We made it to Nordstrom, returned the shoes, and Emma even got to spend her gift card at Build-a-Bear. We didn't complete the entire walk of the mall, but I feel comfortable about making the 28 mile drive again. It was a little confusing getting back to the freeway, but in all the turns I made I saw more stores and even Maggiano's, yummy! I also liked the area in downtown where all the shopping is. Now, if they just had a Coffee Bean.

No comments: