I flew back home on Wednesday afternoon and had a much better experience than leaving for California on Monday. I was not sure I would make it! I was flying from Houston to Dallas and then on to Orange County, however, Dallas was having storms so flights were being delayed and connections being missed. I was originally to arrive in O.C. at 8:00 p.m. and finally got in at 11:15 p.m. Whew!
I attended the graveside service for Holli's sister, and then went on to the Memorial service and reception. It was all very nice and a great celebration of Gwyn's life. It was so good to be there for Holli and give her encouragement and support - Eileen, Julie, and Beverley were also there. Although, the circumstances in which I was in CA was bittersweet, it was great to see my girlfriends and family.
I feel very blessed to have such committed girlfriends that stand by your side no matter when you need it.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment