CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

News and Happenings...

My parents are coming to Texas tomorrow for their first visit, and we are excited! They left this morning and will be arriving late tomorrow afternoon. They got a little delayed in Arizona, but hopefully it didn't put them to behind.

Barry returned yesterday afternoon from being gone all week at a convention. Emma and I were glad to see him. We missed him!

It turned out to be quite an interesting, exhausting, frustrating , and lonely week, which is an understatement to say the least. Between not being able to sleep at night, Emma's challenging behavior, the idea of a "critter" in my attic, and still adjusting to being in a new place without my usual support system around me, I was totally wiped out by Thursday and barley able to function. Thank goodness Norma, my mother-in-law, is only 5 doors down and came over at midnight on Wednesday to keep me company so I could try and get some much needed sleep.

Until next time...

No comments: