CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Accidents Happen...

A few weeks ago Barry and I mentioned to each other that it might be time to "retire" the Little People since Emma had not been playing with them for awhile. However, this past week that's ALL she's been playing. So, the other day we're in the kitchen and we hear Emma making a bunch of noise about something. We walk over to where she's at and this is what we see:


Here you have the accident complete with the fireman and paramedic. From what we can gather, Emma was pushing the car on the hardwood floors and it slipped out from under her hands and off the edge to the tile in the kitchen. Thankfully no one was injured.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Emma was there to handle the "emergency." I'm so glad no one was hurt!

Mom said...

Oh dear, what an accident. But Emma seems to have handled it in a grown up manner. So cute.
Mom