CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Oh So Good...

I was very excited when I found these in the grocery store the other day. I was introduced to these when Julie went to England, oh so long ago. Then when I had the opportunity many years later to visit England, I kept these Hob Nobs on hand. I didn't care for the food in England, so these were my staple food items. I love having them with coffee (I'm not a tea drinker). The best thing is, Emma doesn't like them, so I don't have to worry about running out. I try to ration them to myself...is that possible?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are delicious aren't they? hey, what did you think of those chocolate chip cookies from trader joes i sent you???

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Mmmm...I LOVE those!