Last Sunday, we had Emma's birthday party and decided to have it at our home. So, I put Barry in charge of entertainment, since he's better at that than I am. He even had some parents ask if he'd come do
their child's party...the pictures are a little out of order, but you get the idea.

Emma with her gifts. We had her open them after everyone had left, the party was from 2-4 and we had just enough time to finish all the activities.

Pucker up!

Cupcake Tree. She wanted red icing because, as of right now, red is her favorite color.

Uniqua was the pinata and they all had a great time with that. This is one of Emma's friends and I thought this was such a great action shot.

There's the birthday girl taking a swing.

Friends hanging out...in the heat. It was around 83 degrees!

We had 12 kids (all girls) and it all went really well. We had pizza, painted rocks, did a bean bag toss, pop the balloon game, pinata, cupcakes, and then decorated the rocks. Turning 5 has been a pretty big deal for Emma. She's all into "I'll do it myself," which we are fine with. She's growing up.
1 comment:
Happy 5th Birthday, little Miss Emma! Looks like your mama and daddy made sure you had a great party! xoxo Aunt Julie
Post a Comment