When I think about my desire to move back to California, or go back to school for my master's degree, it seems so minimal to what these families are facing. I may not be physically near my family, but I still have the opportunity to see and talk with them. So, as I rest and wait for God to reveal His timing for my desire, I pray, and rest with these two families as they start this emotional and weary process of fighting cancer...or recovering from cancer.
Psalm 37:7
Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him...
Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him...
It is our duty and our privilege to wait upon the Lord in service, in worship, in expectancy, in trust all the days of our life. Our faith will be a tried faith, and if it be of the true kind, it will bear continued trail without yielding. We shall not grow weary of waiting upon God if we remember how long and how graciously He once waited for us. - Charles Spurgeon
I will chose to wait with joyful anticipation...
1 comment:
Hi Debbie ~ I clicked on this off facebook, and started reading,what your wrote this day was something I needed to hear. We just got approved/licensed for adoption... I have desires in all directions, Mom, education, and some fears to add. None the less, need to give it to Him, those endless thoughts - desires-dreams, trust and know my future is in the best of hands... I didn't know you all moved to Texas... Merry Christmas Blessings & Cheers, Hugs, Katherine (Dailey) Coronel
my email is kdcoronel@yahoo.com
remember me?
I am not a blog member
Post a Comment